File Transfer Analyst IApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189743 Heredia, Costa Rica
Provide batch project support services in both IBM Mainframe and Web based environments. Manage project lifecycle steps including but not limited to, Order management, file transfers, billing, intermediate processing , external file transmissions while partnering with both internal and external groups to ensure standards and client expectations are met.
• Process project steps that may include:
o Order initiation and updates
o Billing and inquiry logging
o File Transfer mailbox setup and maintenance
o Front end processing
o File Transmissions
o Order management
o Billing and logging
• Collaborate with internal and external groups to define process requirements for project.
• May Enter JCL/program parameters to start production process or equivalent actions dependent on computing environment used.
• Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned jobs.
• Communicate status with team members, end users and clients within client expectations.
• Ensures production deadlines are met to satisfy customer requests.
• Verifies the accuracy of completed project information.
• Support implementation and testing of automation and process improvements.
• May participate and provide input to the design and testing phases of new projects
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• 1 - 3 years related computer experience required
• Knowledge of TSO/ISPF, IBM Mainframe
• Detail oriented and strong analytical skills required.
• Good problem solving skills and abilities.
• Project Management skills and deadline oriented preferred
• Ability to prioritize, organize, and plan workloads.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Experience working with both internal and external customers.
• Knowledge of consumer credit policies, procedures and regulations highly preferred
• Knowledge of Experian products and systems preferred.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or M.I.S.; or equivalent experience preferred