Enterprise ArchitectApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 18214
The Enterprise Architect will assist with definition andplanning of key long-range technology architectural roadmap to anticipatefuture business needs and maximize long-term technology investments. Thisposition delivers innovative architectural solutions for Experian, partneringwith senior leaders across Information Technology to establish and maintainarchitecture standards and solutions which align to the Experian’s strategicgoals. The leader will work with stakeholders, subject matter experts, andteams of architects, to define and develop solutions that supports businessstrategy. This position will lead the analysis of new and emerging technologiesand partner with senior leaders to investigate strategic opportunities. The leader will relatethe businesses mission, strategy, and processes to its IT strategy, anddocuments this using multiple architectural models or views that show how thecurrent and future needs of Experian will be met in an efficient, sustainable,agile, and adaptable manner. Should have experience with Security standards.
- Perform all responsibilities in support and development ofIT strategic plan and roadmap.
- Maintain the organization’s IT architecture program includingIT Architectural Governance and Standards.
- Provides guidance, mentorship and technical expertise toapplication development leads and architects across multiple projects.
- Provide ongoing coaching, mentoring and training to developand encourage employee performance.
- Update, maintain and support the Enterprise Architectureplatform to use for analysis, modeling, and central repository.
- Mentor technical team members and direct the day-to-day workof contingent technical staff. Effectivelyarticulate how the team can realize business value through technology.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive technical blueprint ofthe team's services, creating solution options that align IT services withbusiness missions, goals and objectives with consideration of both technicaland non-technical implications and trade-offs.
- Review and recommend selection of third-party softwareplatforms.
- Oversee implementation of solution architecture by producingblueprints that guide the development and implementation of business solutionsacross multiple projects, providing direction to technical teams during projectdelivery and ensuring implementations support technology and business roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain the technology roadmap, collaboratingwith business and IT partners to ensure that the roadmap creates business valuewith technically sound solutions and seeking out opportunities to applytechnical innovations to customer needs.
- Assist with standardizing a global architecture review boardand perform a leadership function on this board. Must have cross functionalexperience interacting with business lines in a similar capacity.
- Monitor the business capability landscape to identifyopportunities for greater long-term business value.
- Monitor the industry solution landscape to track thedevelopment of available solutions, and identify opportunities for adapting theteam's solution architecture.
- Provide ongoing feedback to Enterprise Architecture team toensure the framework remains relevant and useful.
- Assist with Budget management
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- MBA preferred, Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration,Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in systems architecture,solution design and solution implementation.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture, SOA/API Governanceand Implementation, Digital Platforms, Technology Transformation, InformationSecurity
- Knowledge of Experian’s technical environment
- Knowledge of Experian’s business landscape
- Enterprise Architecture, SOA/API Governance andImplementation, Web and Customer-Face Digital Platforms Development, TechnologyTransformation
- SDLC – experience in refining requirements, change and configurationmanagement, dev/QA methodology
- Experience developing an architecture review process and actingon an architecture review board.
- Excellent planning skills in both tactical and strategicplanning.
- Effective leadership and negotiation skills required.
- Experience in process improvement and facilitation.
- Experience with Enterprise Modeling tools (Casewisepreferred)