Data Management QA Analyst IApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189274 Heredia, Costa Rica
The Data Management I (DM I) will work in a team environment with a focus on processing and loading quality customer data into the Experian Bizsource database. The DM I will support the New Accounts Team, Data Acquisition Team, Data Relationship Team and the Data Loading teams with reporting and projects that support the department goals of loading and maintaining quality data. The DM I will be responsible to make appropriate data loading decisions on newly acquired data portfolios to maintain data file quality and currency. The DM I will monitor the daily production environment to ensure timely completion of batch jobs. The DM I will be responsible for communication on timeliness of file submissions.
The DM I will provide client support for the import and export of data files from supported platforms. The DRS I will be responsible for research and resolution of media and data issues which will include working with internal departments in a variety of functional areas to coordinate issue resolution. The DM I will be instrumental in maintaining data file quality and currency.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Candidate requirements for the position include:
- College graduate or 1 year of related experience.
- Good knowledge of systems capabilities, software platforms and processes.
- Good knowledge of database management concepts and principles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (English speaking)
- Strong customer service skills.
- Mainframe experience preferred
- SQL experience preferred
- Business acumen to be able to interact with clients and executive leadership
- Proven previous job stability, including maintaining long-term work relationships with former employers
- Must be able to clear the company’s pre-employment screening