Product Technical Analyst (Healthcare)
Job Number: 189012
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. When looking for new talent to join our health teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Customer Focused
- Team player
Energetic and well-organized self-starter able to learn new technology quickly with excellent customer service & multi-tasking skills. Strong relationship building and support at both the client, vendor, and partner levels as it relates to the financial products sold by Experian Health. Additionally, will provide account management & sales support, promote innovation and technology within the suite of financial products to include PaymentSafe, PatientSimple, PatientStatements and other products as assigned. Ability to support these products on multiple platforms such as OneSource, eCare Next, Epic, IVR and web browser is critical. This position provides tier II level support on all financial products as indicated above and other duties as assigned by management.
Essential job functions include:
- Timely response to all issues within the Financial Services work queue within Sales Force and issues directly submitted from internal and external clients
- Flexibility to cover a schedule from either 10-7 or 9-6 M-F CT.
- Provide financial product training for new clients, users including refresher training as needed
- Assist with other various tasks/projects related to vendors, partners alike as needed
- Assist Senior Analyst and Manager with set up, training, testing as needed
- Second level support:
- Coordinate escalation for tickets/issues with internal engineers, staff, and vendors to reach timely resolution as needed
- Log and manage all issues worked within Sales Force CRM service
- Assist with updates to training materials and knowledge database as new items are discovered
- Provide timely customer feedback on application enhancements and fixes
- Provide weekly input during development calls and participate with prioritizing fixes and enhancements
- Assist with set up and testing on new or additional merchant accts prior to client go live
- Assist Sales & Acct Mgmt with pulling stats, relaying a client specific set up or attending client calls to answer/address product issues
- Oversee and support current merchant accounts to include transaction volume, reconciliation assistance, bank acct changes, adds, terminations, hardware management, etc…
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsEducation & Experience:
- An associates or bachelor’s degree is preferred. Knowledge of finance or accounting is a plus.
- Knowledge of browser troubleshooting and settings is a plus
- 4-6 years of experience in a financial analyst, customer service or implementation/enrollment type role is preferred
Special Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills with ability to speak clearly with technical as well as non-technical clients is critical
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi product support environment
- Safeguarding sensitive patient health information (PHI) through HIPAA rules and regulations and PCI compliance measures related to collecting patient payments
- Basic understanding of the revenue cycle within a healthcare environment is a plus
- Familiarity with ERA, 835 & CSV remittance files and how they work a plus
- Highly analytical, intensive research and reconciliation skills required (matching patient revenue to what is posting to bank accounts, settlement dates/batches)
- Supporting products running on standalone and integrated platforms
- Basic pc and browser troubleshooting also a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Sales Force CRM platform especially case management is a plus.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team