Strategic Technical Relationship ManagerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 173980
DescriptionExperian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making. Experian’s vision is for people, data and technology to become a necessary part of every major consumer economy around the world.
The Strategic Technical Relationship Manager (RM) will be a positive advocate for the customer within Experian and will be a professional representative at all times in this key account relationship management role. The RM will also have excellent working relationships, closely coordinating with product management, the data lab, and internal operation teams for the client as well as other key internal partners who will be active the account. This is a critical role in delivering client commitments and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Lead and manage client initiatives related to implementations of new custom solutions
- Align and collaborate with internal resources to drive requirements and results from meetings noted above.
- Interpret and analyze requests to determine appropriate action
- Lead project update calls with client, incorporating necessary partners as needed for planning, delivery, and follow through
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Coordinate internal requirements and messaging that assist in the understanding and delivery of critical client requirements
- Be the primary point of contact for ongoing production support and technology upgrade requests
- Serve as the overall business project manager for special research projects
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Advanced knowledge of credit reporting industry with direct bank or lender experience.
- Demonstrated ability of driving to successful completion the creation and implementation of custom solutions focused on prospecting , account management and analytics platforms
- Goal-oriented, proactive and committed to reaching high standards
- Excellent communication skills required as this position involves verbal and written correspondence with internal and external partners.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Preferred candidate will have experience with Large Financial Institutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an account management role or client facing role
- Excellent communication, organization, project management, and presentation skills
- Experience in using account management tools, such as Salesforce, to track and manage customers
- 25% Travel
Working for a leading FTSE 50 global information services company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
- Competitive base salary
- Aggressive bonus plan
- Company car
- Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K and the opportunity to work with a global leader.
Experian is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2017 was $4.3 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in over 40 countries.