Switchboard OperatorApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 18449
Experian, a global company with $4.8 B in revenue, continues to grow consistently every year!
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world.
We are looking for a full-time Switchboard Operator.
This position will be one of a small team ofoperators who professionally answer calls to the U.S. corporate switchboard, determine the nature of the callers' business needs, and routes them to the appropriate persons or areas. The employee may perform general office duties that require typing, sorting, or collating capability. May maintain and distribute employee phone lists.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Answering approximately 250 - 300 calls per day to corporate switchboard
- Using aPC basedphone system
- Determining callers' business needs by asking clarifying questions
- Follow predetermined processes for routing calls to the appropriate individuals or areas, or resolving the callers' concern or questions
- General office duties
- Hours will be 10am to 7pm, M-F
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years related work experience preferred
- Good PC skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional telephone and business etiquette skills
- Ability to operate routine office equipment
- Tolerance for fast-paced, high volume phone calls
- Ability to appropriately handle challenging callers
Experian offers flexible benefits that allow our employees to make choices that fit their individual lifestyles. Our benefits include:
Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
401K with company match and immediate 100% vesting
3 weeks of paid vacation, 11 paid holidays and 5 paid sick days
Employee Assistance Program
Short-Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tuition Reimbursement Program