Solution ConsultantApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 19251 Cyberjaya, Malaysia
The consultant is responsible for:
- Business requirement gathering and at the same time, requirement gathering & analysis, solution designing into functional specification & support or lead the build/test team.
Supportingto build relationships with existing or prospective clients, to facilitate effective on going sales and delivery activities
Understanding financial sector industry trends and market specific trend as well to guide clients into the right direction with clear value proposition
Adhering to consultation practices and process strictly to derive the immediate values to clients
Demonstrating a sharp focus with extra miles to hit the high quality the team
Running multiple projects whenever possible to accelerate fiscal values together with the team
Understanding Experian product’s functional components and feasibility to deliver functional requirement for Experian solution implementation
Flexible to travel across SEA countries
The project portfolio includes projects form large to smaller discrete projects for Tier 2 & 3 clients. The consultant will be critical in building effective implementation environment with these clients, supporting the growth in new business from these clients, and defining the delivered solutions to these clients.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate will have up to 5 or more years’ experience in either a banking or professional consulting services environment.They will possess solid knowledge of retail banking processes, to enable them to be able to converse with clients in their own terms.They must have spent time within a consultancy or professional services environment and possess a combination of consultation and solution delivery experience.
We are looking for someone who:
- Can form effective relationships with clients from analyst to head level of department within our client organizations
- Has extensive experience in the banking industry
- Can identify and discuss banking processes with the client in their own terms, and be perceived by the client as a trusted advisor
- Can generate demand within client organizations; either through proactive/reactive consultation activities, or identifying opportunities within project deliveries
- Can work with sales teams to convert opportunities into sales
- Has extensive consultative experience in:
- Identifying business needs, translating into functional needs, and constantly seeking opportunities for improvement
- Leading/supporting the project team to ensure banking processes and software solutions achieve a quality outcome
- Overseeing the delivery process to ensure that client business goals are met through lasting change
- Lead or support clients in transforming their business practices with seniors.