Solution Analyst (Contract)Apply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 19326 Cyberjaya, Malaysia
DescriptionSolution Analyst is responsible for developing the proposed solution with Experian range of products to satisfy client needs. This role develops the solution in accordance to the Low Level Design and Functional specifications.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Senior Solution Analyst and Product Analyst to identify requirements in logical sequence through Q&A, document analysis and task analysis
- Configure the product functionalities by translating Functional Specifications into logics and scripts through product design studio.
- Confirms functionality by conducting tests; modifying configurations and updating Functional Specifications
- Maintain unit test checklist
- Contribute to the testing and debugging of the solution
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Identifies critical issues and provide resolution to mitigate impact on project delivery
- Contribute to reusability materials
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree of equivalent
- Knowledge in Workflow concept and Screen designs
- Understanding of pseudo codes
- 1-2 years experience in any scripting/programming languages eg Java, C++, .Net, SQL
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support
- Understanding of SDLC (Software Delivery LifeCycle) process
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills, able to influence stakeholders.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Minimum 2-4 years delivery or solution development experience
- Ability to travel
- Strong believer in continuous improvement
- Seeks and participates in development opportunities above and beyond training required
- Self motivated and self starter
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices for continuous improvement
- Support the process of innovative change
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- A team player and generates enthusiasm among team members
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- International experience and ability to engage virtual teams