Senior Technical Support AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188093 Cyberjaya, Malaysia
DescriptionWe are looking for skilled, passionate & highly motivated Technical Support Analysts to help support Experian’s Decision Analytics solutions. As a world leader in Decision Analytics, we pride ourselves in offering world class solutions to our clients & ensuring client satisfaction is always upheld. We require individuals who are strong believers in continuous improvement and are constantly driven to bring about positive change to processes. Purpose of RoleSuccessful candidates will be required to set up and maintain the various environments and tools needed by a project team for both OS & Software Solutions. The Technical Support analyst is also in charge of deploying the solutions configured by the delivery team through Experian tools, as well as producing release packages internally and to the client. The Technical Support analyst can be required to part-take in other activities such as setting up / maintaining tools for automation, writing tools and building solutions to aid in day-to-day duties and participate in DevOps projects. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain virtual machines, operating system and software components for both design and runtime environments
- Troubleshoot issues related to design and runtime environments
- Produce release packages for internal use and for clients
- Produce documentation related to these activities: release notes, installation guide, operations guide, troubleshooting guide etc.
- Perform solution installation, including on-site installation to client environment
- Troubleshoot client solutions & provide concise, accurate & timely response within stipulated SLAs.
- Automate, run & maintain activities such as deployments & performance testing of solutions.
- Participate in improvement projects e.g. tool development for support, enhancement of monitoring solutions (application performance & alerting), task automation etc.
- Continuous process improvement
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in Windows; Linux/Unix environments
- 3+ years of experience in at least one programming language: compiled or interpreted
- Proficient in at least one Database flavor (MS SQL, Oracle)
- Good understanding of network and ability to trouble-shoot network related issues
- Familiar with XML and XML related technologies (XSD, XSL, …)
- Understanding of service oriented architecture (SOAP web services…)
- Experience with monitoring, alerting & log aggregation solutions is a plus.
- A logical and thorough approach to trouble-shooting
- Persistence and attention to detail in problem solving
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills & team player is a must
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi task & prioritise work
- Positive, enthusiastic and have a `can-do’ approach even in the face of adversity
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in IT
- Certifications in Cloud Infrastructure Management e.g. AWS, Azure is a plus
- Certifications in OS Administration & Management e.g. RHCE, MCSE is a plus