Senior Technical AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188902 Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Configure technical environment and coding for Experian Decision Analytics (EDA) software projects.
- Write and execute test scripts based on test strategy defined by Consultant.
- Responsible for the execution of internal technical tests, the follow up of issues, and providing resolutions during SIT and UAT.
- Provide technical customization, using EDA standard components (Java, groovy, PL/SQL, XSL) under guidelines.
- Execute EDA product installation following guidelines including preparation of environment for demo and testing.
- Identify basic technical risks and escalates to superior.
- Assist with the timely and complete handover of the project to the Support team following go-live.
- Responsible for Quality of Technical Build.
- Assure issues are logged on corporate tools, JIRA.
- Provide investigation on the logged issues.
- Provide resolution for basic issues respecting SLA’s. Provide details to superior for complex issues.
- Support DB Performance improvement initiatives.
- Support Performance Testing activities from a technical standpoint.
- Able to participate in benchmarking activities.
- Plan, organise and complete own workload to meet project commitments within agreed schedules.
- Follow EDA documented procedures, including creation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Complete allocated tasks to schedule - proactively identify potential risks in achieving personal timescales and reports appropriately.
- Maintain accurate time sheet management, logging time to projects effectively.
- Provide status reports to Project Manager when required.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
Bachelor Degree or equivalent standard, with a high numeric and/or IT content.
A minimum of 2 years of software development experience.
2 Years’ experience in Java technologies (and related).
- Knowledge of OS platform (Windows Server, Redhat Linux) and at least one DB platform (Oracle, MS SQL)
Experience of software solution design and configuration.
Experience of delivering several complex technical solutions across one or more industry vertical.
Knowledge on industry standard technologies (Oracle, MS SQL, Web sphere, UNIX, Windows, Java, SOA, Web services, J2EE, MQ, Scripting languages).TCP/IP Communications; XML and XSLT skills (SOAP interfaces and style sheet development, Crystal reporting, Jasper reports, familiarity with RDBMS concepts and queries
Experience in Big Data technologies e.g Hadoop is an added advantage.
Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Good oral and written communication/presentation skills. Fluency in spoken and written English.
Ability to travel.