Senior QA Engineer IApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 186538 Cyberjaya, Malaysia
Senior roles require a level of maturity and personal leadership to drive results and engage and develop people. This role has people and project responsibilities, learning to be a manager, and leading by example, as well as improved wider business awareness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluates application requirements and design documents, working closely with systems engineers and architects to contribute to the test strategy for projects.
- Works with team, including Product Management and development team to provide estimates and resource plans for projects
- Develops master test / implementation plans for multi-application projects and provides coordination across teams and sites where applicable.
- Manages the implementation of the QA plan for the project in conjunction with sprint activities,
- providing progress reporting and escalation and management/resolution of issues.
- Provides line management for team of QA assigned to project, including objective setting, development and appraisal of those people.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Good knowledge of relevant computing platforms and automated test tools.
- Good knowledge and hands on usage of multiple Experian software applications, including business use.
- Strong knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies, including automation and performance testing and other specialist areas.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organization skills and able to observe project management principles especially change management and impact assessment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong personal leadership and team engagement