Java DeveloperApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 182469
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements programs in one or more programming languages, for a specific assigned software system or systems.
- Identifies and resolves application, database software, and programming problems.
- Designs and defines specifications for systems.
- Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
- Analyzes program performance during execution while using various programming languages and techniques.
- Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches.
- Provides guidance to non-technical staff in using software and hardware systems most effectively and efficiently.
- Reviews project proposals, evaluates alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
- Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and information technology subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and functional/integration issues.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsRequirements:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Self-driven professional who can succeed with little supervision.
- Strong programming knowledge in Java/J2EE with strong focus on backend coding/logic.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience building large Java based applications and good understanding of complex, multi-tier architectures.
- Extensive experience in Spring, Web Services, JMS, JSF, GWT and ETL.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, ORM technologies (Hibernate) and SQL including writing stored procedures.
- Knowledge of working in Unix/Linux environment with the know-how of shell scripting.
- Experience working with Agile methodology