Incident ManagerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189234 Cyberjaya, Malaysia
- Coordinate, facilitate and manage end to end incident management process activities.
- Primary commander during Incident management by providing accurate, concise information and where needed handling conversations with customer and other stakeholders (including senior management)
- Ensure all major Incidents have accurate problem descriptions, business impact statements, ongoing actions, detailed recovery plans that are communicated to the correct audience throughout the incident life-cycle.
- Act as an escalation point to ensure timely resolution of incidents within expectations and SLA
- Decisive on forward action plan during critical or emergency
- Create executive summaries post incident restoral for the intended stakeholders (mainly senior management and customers)
- Produce weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports where required
- Attend monthly service reviews for incident reviews with problem manager, operations manager, and all other relevant stakeholders
- Point of contact to work closely with problem manager on driving proactive problem managements
- Assisting incident management process owner on driving best practices, process standardizations and improvements
- Assisting incident management process owner ensuring process is governed and regularly reviewed and update as required to comply and integrate with support best practice and guidelines.
- Assisting service delivery manager to develop SLA’s and OLA’s for new onboarding services
- Communicate with both onshore and offshore teams
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience in IT Incident Management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Strong understanding of Information Technology around mainframe, distributed systems, network, storage and applications
- Knowledge of technology SLA’s and OLA’s, as well as technology governance, risk, and compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills, including collaboration and analytical thinking with focus around service restoration.
- Experience in the pro-active problem management, incident reduction process and post incident review process
- WebEx and Service Now experience
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is preferred
- ITIL Certified with strong experience around Incident, Problem, Change, and configuration management
- Ability to proactively manage customer expectations.
- Able to negotiate in difficult situations to reach a successful conclusion
- Ability to work a US Central night shift hours