Senior Helpdesk Technician (SCCM)
Job Number: 189143
Costa Mesa, California
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done. Experian has operated at the center of Big Data since before the phrase was coined. Few companies can offer information services on an equivalent scale. Experian has been named to Forbes Magazine’s Top 100 list of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” for 4 years in a row. We have 16,000 people operating across 37 countries, and every day we’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation to help create a better tomorrow.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Limited
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Technology is central to the future success of Experian. Whether developing a new product, enhancing a SaaS solution or securing our networks from external threats, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our technical teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Relationship expertise
- Team player
- Technologically savvy
• Develop technical solutions leveraging security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable task
• Work closely with internal support groups and external service providers to identify, resolve or coordinate the resolution of Desktop, Laptop, software security problems and issues
• Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches
• Proposes new solutions, ideas, tools, and techniques for highly complex problems. Provide a "roadmap" future for our technology in use and what we can use
• Analyzes trends, news and changes in threat and compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance mitigation of risk; performs risk and compliance assessments, and engages and coordinates with internal teams for deployment and remediation
• Supports escalated technical issues from outbreaks or zero day threats, to solve issues with windows, apple, and mobile devices
• Drive the creation of system imaging & automated software deployments to ensure efficiency & security through tools such as Microsoft SCCM and JAMF Casper
• May participate in operating system, applications beta-testing and hardening
• Makes recommendations for process improvements and technology changes
• Communicate issues and incidents to all levels of the organization as required
• Create and maintain documents and procedures, with direction from management
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university required, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field.
Must have experience supporting C-Suite Executives on Mac
• Microsoft certifications preferred.
• Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience.
• Extensive experience providing helpdesk and desktop support for Windows & Apple computers in an enterprise environment (both phone & desk side).
• Hands-on experience with Active Directory, Exchange/Office 365, and Group Policy administration.
• Ability to provide timely testing and resolutions for known vulnerabilities and root cause analysis for issues.
• Strong troubleshooting skills with Windows 8 & 10, Apple OSX High Sierra, and other business applications.
• Experience administering McAfee Endpoint Encryption, TrendMicro, Tanium, FireEye, Bit Locker, Microsoft Office Applications, DNS, Protocols, Active Directory, TCP/IP, GPOs (building, applying and modifying), Qualys, Wire Shark packet capturing tools, Power Shell Scripting, Microsoft SCCM expertise a must.
• Expert desktop imaging and software packaging skills.
• Experience with troubleshooting issues on mobile devices, smart phones.
• Must be able to create clear and detailed technical documentation.
• Must possess strong communication skills (written and oral) as well as significant customer service skills.
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional team. Flexible enough to work with different technical skill levels and skill sets. Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to provide input and recommendation on new technology and process improvement.
EOE including Disability and Veterans
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“I’m a problem solver, strategist, and security engineer in the Cyber Threat Management realm. The best part of my job is creativity and thinking outside the box is encouraged. I work in a team that enables me to innovate and collaborate with other teams to help drive our organization to a better tomorrow.”Lauren Alvarez, Security Engineer
“The best part of my job is the people I get to work with and for. I am surrounded with some of the most innovative, smart and down to earth characters in the field.”Rafael Molina, Sr. Information Security Specialist, EITS
“At Experian, the technology environment is always changing to keep up with the latest technology out there. It’s innovative, yet what’s motivative is that when there is a change in technology, our employees host training sessions because not everyone fully understand the new technology, so we all grow together to find our best way to every solution.”Wes Hoang, Software Dev Intern
“If you are looking for a workplace to Innovate, grow in professional career and Work with great leaders, then Experian is the best place to be at!”Dhaval Dagli, Technical Product Manager
“I personally enjoy working with a variety of application and technical experts in trouble-shooting and figuring out why something failed, and/or working with the same caliber of colleagues to implement real-world solutions to ensure that we have a solid environment that is sustainable and meets the needs of the business.”Kenn Johnson, Interim Manager of Cyber Security Engineering
Our strategy is centred on delivering world-class expertise to organisations, transforming our relationship with consumers and delivering growth consistently, underpinned by foundations...Read More
Machine Learning Applications for Payment Transaction Data
"Experian DataLabs provide a safe and secure environment to partner with our clients to enable breakthrough data experimentation and innovation." Eric Haller(Experian North America)
Experian Business Information Services
We are looking for talented customer-focused API Developers with 5+ years experience in Node.js, Python and Java.
Experian Hackathon 2017
Collaborating in the Office
IT Clinic in Schaumburg