Product Owner- Business Intelligence (BI) & Portfolio ManagementApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 188191 Costa Mesa, California
Product Owner Job Duties:
• You are the CEO of your product
• Drive product vision for new BI dashboards and bring a strong desire to innovate bringing ideas from prototypes to MVP to launch
• Bring a high level of passion to achieving greater customer satisfaction in everything you do
• Collaborate daily within a scrum team and other cross-functional team members
• Manage product lifecycle activity for BI & portfolio management solutions
• Be passionate about data visualization as a means of business optimization and process transformation
• Work with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver actionable insights through best-in-class BI dashboards & data visualizations
• Drive vision for the data model needed to support the creation of new dashboards and reporting
• Ability to understand client needs and market trends through client interaction and other market research
• Gather market feedback around product positioning, pricing and revenue, competitor products, and translate into compelling product requirements
• Be a self-starter when it comes to determining product priorities, including new features & initiatives that drive your product line forward
• Evangelize your product internally and externally through new sales opportunities, high impact presentations, demos and development of relevant collateral (e.g. online demos, promotions, white papers, case studies, etc.)
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Requires a minimum of 2+ years of relevant product management experience
• Experience designing BI dashboards in Tableau, MicroStrategy, QlikView or other relevant BI software.
• Previous hands-on experience working with data-driven solutions required.
• Proven track record in utilizing analytical tools & metrics for both managing product portfolios and creating product road maps
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Highly driven, dynamic self-starter
• Intermediate to advanced skills in in Tableau, MicroStrategy, QlikView or other relevant BI software.
• Team player, detail oriented
• Fundamental understanding of core Agile principals including: writing user stories, managing your backlog while articulating your product vision to the scrum team.
• Prior experience working with JIRA and Confluence a plus
• Outstanding presentation, communication and information sharing skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent PC skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Bachelor degree required
• MBA preferred but not required
• Position is located in Costa Mesa, CA