Director/Senior Product Marketing Manager – Experian Health
Job Number: 19214
Costa Mesa, California, Austin, Texas, Schaumburg, Illinois, Franklin, Tennessee
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. When looking for new talent to join our health teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Customer Focused
- Team player
DescriptionWe are looking for an energetic and driven Director/Senior Product Marketing Manager. The person in this role will become a subject matter expert on the markets, the buyer’s journey, the sales experience, and the challenges our clients and their customers face. The role includes establishing our market positioning, developing strong messaging, and defining our go-to-market strategy for new products and key enhancements to support the sales and marketing of Experian Health’s B2B product solutions. The person in this role will engage with stakeholders across the organization to evangelize our products and their benefits, educate on how our products solve client problems, collaborate on business development and partnership opportunities, and partner with the larger Marketing team to target the right buyers and influencers.
This smart, creative marketer will have strong intellectual curiosity and blend strategic marketing expertise with technical skills and capabilities that enable them to adeptly create compelling marketing and sales enablement strategies and content.
The person in this role will be a proactive, influential, strategic leader who develops quality relationships with colleagues, is comfortable engaging with leadership, questions status quo to drive improvements and change, and expertly drives cross-functional efforts to meet business goals.
- Client/ market research and expertise – developing an understanding of the market, the buyer personas and needs, and the competitive environment. In partnership with our VOC/research function, drive ongoing ‘Voice of the Customer’ best practices.
- Go-to-market plans and strategies – coordinating across groups to define and execute smart strategies and effective go-to-market plans for all-new products and existing products.
- Value proposition and positioning – clearly articulating product messaging that differentiates our products and resonates with targeted market segments and across channels.
- Sales enablement and product marketing content – drive the creation and management of compelling internal/external product content (e.g., pitch decks, case studies, product sheets, recorded demos, etc.) and other resources including but not limited to presentations, product sheets, training tools, website content, objection handling and FAQ's.
- Data insights and analytic skills—leverage data to make informed decisions as well as track, analyze and optimize marketing performance.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- BS/BA and related work experience required
- MBA strongly preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in product marketing, product management and/or sales in a marketing information, services or technology company of which at least 5 years were in a leadership role
- Health IT/Healthcare experience strongly desired
- Experience navigating Salesforce
- General experience with the range of digital marketing strategies, channels and best practices
- Naturally curious and a ‘continuous learner’ with excellent critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop a vision, strategy and plan to get there
- Ability to navigate ambiguity to drive to clarity and execution/ delivery
- Ability to shine in a collaborative, cross-team capacity with strong verbal and in-person communication skills that demonstrate interpersonal savvy
- Strong organizational and time management skills, attention to detail and effective management of multiple priorities
- Excellent written communication skills - clear, concise and streamlined
- Process-driven, with ability to develop repeatable processes that scale
- Highly proficiency computer skills and adept at evaluating, learning and adapting to new systems and tools.
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team