Presales Consultant, Decision Analytics, Hong Kong & TaiwanApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 1810410 Causeway Bay, Hong Kong SAR
DescriptionThe roleThere will never be a typical day at Experian, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing global landscape. Below you’ll find a snapshot of your day-to-day responsibilities.The role sits within our Decision Analytics, one of our four Global Business Lines. Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organizations.Key Responsibilities:
- Assist the sales force with pre-sales activities such as proposal preparation, systems demonstrations and presentations, product installations and pilot projects for proof of concept
- Liaison with Pre-Sales Manager, Product Managers and Development to understand the details of product direction and design, and communicate that information back to sales organization and customers as directed
- Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
- Co-ordinating installation activity and providing support to customers during installation. Includes hands on user education, training and problem resolution
- Initial post installation first level support and technical assistance to customers on an ongoing basis, conducting customer education courses and seminars
- Provide the consulting solution and advice to clients
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsRequirements:We are looking for someone who;
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, confident, possesses critical thinking and research skills, have a strong work ethic with a high level of business maturity.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written are required along with the ability to work across multiple teams.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a commercial software development/presales environment preferably in the financial industry or risk/ fraud management
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding new fraud trend, especially on the fraud on Internet and virtual banking
- Understanding the terminology in risk/ fraud industry
- Good Networking with Financial institution and FinTech and Corporate Merchant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Previous experience with Experian’s risk management solution is a plus
- Understanding the compliance of HKMA and Card Schemes is a plus
- Quick leaner and Good presentation skill
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- English/ Cantonese/ Chinese: Read & Written fluent/Oral basic
- Chinese simplified/ traditional: Fluent