VP of Sales
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team
DescriptionExperian Data Quality is a global leader in providing data quality software and services. We help our clients to proactively manage the quality of their data through world-class validation, matching, enrichment and profiling capabilities. With flexible SaaS and on-premise deployment models, Experian Data Quality software allows organizations around the world to connect with their customers by delivering intelligent interactions, every time.
We are looking for an exceptional, motivated Vice President of Sales to lead a team of direct sales, renewals and partners. Your primary objectives will be to drive revenue for a $52 million business unit within Experian and inspire your team to increase sales by thinking creatively and understanding how our suite of solutions can help successfully and efficiently reach our clients’ needs. Serving as a key member of the senior management team, the VP of Sales will be a significant contributor to our culture and will hold a crucial role in management and leadership, including the ongoing development and training of an energetic and passionate sates team. You will need to demonstrate your passion for data and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders in a dynamic environment.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications• Meet or exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
• Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable and scalable sales results.
• Drive process optimization, territory and quota development, forecasting, sales compensation, and overall sales force success.
• Partner with the leadership team to define optimal performance measurements and management programs designed to ensure sales organization success.
• Guide the behaviors of your team by developing a sales plan that clearly articulates pipeline strategy and the steps needed to execute on it.
• Coach direct reports regarding key account strategies to drive closure and improve win rates.
• Track and analyze sales activities to understand how to capitalize on market trends.
• Partner with the marketing and product teams to develop targeted sales campaigns that promote EDQ’s products and services to potential clients.
• Develop and lead strategic projects and provide detailed recommendations to senior management based on your own data analytics.
• Oversee all client relationships to ensure client satisfaction and overall revenue growth, attending meetings where necessary.
• Maintain and improve a successful and positive culture that is evidenced by low attrition, high employee morale, and exceptional individual and team performance.
Experience & Qualifications:
• Minimum 12 years hands-on sales management experience in a high growth B2B software/SaaS; sales strategy planning and execution, sales operations, business planning, and sales support management.
• BS/BA degree
• Solid business acumen with the ability to think strategically and respond tactically.
• Experience in hiring, mentoring, training and managing high performance sales organizations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to deliver engaging and impactful presentations.
• Adaptable mindset and agile in adjusting to organizational changes.
• Very strong analytical understand and data-driven approach
• The ability to travel 30%
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.