Project Manager - EDQApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 1810414 Boston, Massachusetts
At Experian Data Quality (EDQ), we believe in a competitive, team-oriented environment that requires the full investment and engagement of every team member. We expect team members to focus on creating a solution-driven environment by encouraging creativity and innovation. Data Quality is a rapidly expanding field and there is a high need for dedicated, creative, and driven individuals who are committed to creating solutions that redefine how organizations interact with citizens.
Project Managers are a crucial part of the EDQ team. In addition to spearheading custom implementations of our market-leading data integrity software, EDQ PMs work with our top-notch engineers to create new software, from idea to launch.
Responsibilities for this role include:
• Managing partner engagements and implementations, including technical, commercial, and project aspects
• Creating and documenting project plans, including: specific timelines; deliverables and their owners; phases; communication plans; milestones; requirements; and services contracts
• Scoping, modifying and accepting projects, including: gathering and validating technical, business, and functional requirements; project team; budget; output; and timeline
• Collaborating with the business development Partnerships team to write proposals, engage with prospects, and help close complex deals
• Presenting project plans and final products to internal and external stakeholders to build commitment and obtain sign-off from team and beneficiaries
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be intelligent, analytical, confident, organized, and accountable. They will be a self-starter with a positive outlook and a proven track record in a project-based environment.
Other requirements include:
• Minimum two years’ experience managing projects requiring the creation of custom code
• Scrum Master certification, or equivalent experience managing projects in an agile environment
• Experience managing enterprise-level software implementation projects
• Basic understanding of web services and client-server environments
• Proficiency using MS Project and MS Office applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills