Senior Solutions AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189455 Bangkok, Thailand
The role sits within our Decision Analytics business, one of our four Global Business Lines.
Experian Decision Analytics helps client achieve and sustain significant growth. We do this by enabling clients to make analytics-based customer decisions that support their strategic goals. As experts in uniting business understanding with consumer and business information, analytics and strategy execution, we empower clients to optimise customer value and actively manage it over time. This role therefore has clear accountability for creating measurable value within our client organisations.
Purpose of Role
In the Professional Services Organisation within Experian, we implement lasting business change for our clients to help them realise opportunities and growth.
Business requirement gathering and at the same time, solving complex business problems into simplified workable solutions in the manner of; 1) Requirement gathering & Analysis, 2) Solution designing into functional specification with consultant, 3) support the build/test team based upon SDLC approach under consultant’s supervision
Working sometime with very tight schedule or deadline so time management skill is essential
Adhering to consultation practices and process strictly to derive the immediate values to clients
Demonstrating a sharp focus with extra miles to hit the high quality the team can be proud of
Understanding Experian product’s functional components and feasibility in details to deliver functional requirement for Experian solution implementation
Detailing out issues and support requirement in order to complete out the project milestone in particular of consulting phases
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsSkills & Experience:
- Can identify and discuss banking business functional requirements with the client, and be perceived by the client as a trusted business solutioning analyst
- Identifying business needs, translating into functional needs, and constantly seeking opportunities for improvement,
- Supporting the project team to ensure banking processes and software solutions achieve a quality outcome
- Adhering the delivery process to ensure that client business goals are met through lasting change.
- Supporting clients in transforming their business practices with consultant.
- Has 3-5 years’ experience in the banking industry
- Has extensive consultative experience
- They will possess solid knowledge of retail banking processes