VP New Business Sales & Market Development, Experian Partner Solutions
Job Number: 19349
Austin, Texas, Franklin, Tennessee
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
DescriptionExperian is the leading global information services company, which helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making. With operations stretching globally, Experian is 17,000 people strong, supporting clients and operations in more than 80 countries. Generating nearly $5 billion in revenue annually, Experian is primed for growth and searching for the most talented and innovative people to join our family and take us to new heights.
Experian Partner Solutions provides white label and co-brand solutions for credit education, identity protection, and lead generation. Our clients represent many of the world’s largest consumer brands across a wide range of industries including retail banking, credit card, telecommunications, software, insurance, and affinity marketing. Our solutions directly affect the customer experience of our partners through high value products that are embedded into their core business as well as a-la-carte as a key avenue for revenue generation.
We are looking for a unique salesperson to join an extremely high performing team.
The Vice President of Sales & Market Development will be responsible for leading a team of Business Development Directors and Market Developers focused on creating demand, accelerating deal closure, and growing revenue. This will be achieved focusing across several verticals including Financial Services, FinTech, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Telecom, Retail, and other segments that fit within the Total Available Market for Paid Protection, Credit Education, and Lead Generation Services. This role will also be responsible for identifying key partners and distribution channels for all core offerings within Experian Partner Solutions.
The successful leader will focus on creating, developing, and executing an overall strategic sales strategy, GTM, Sales Enablement, team alignment & focus that will drive results and ensure success. Additionally, this leader will be responsible for hiring, coaching, growing & development high performing team, and fostering team member engagement. The position will report directly to the SVP of Sales & Account Development within Experian Partner Solutions.
This is a remote position based anywhere in the United States, with a modest preference to proximity to our primary office location in Austin, TX.
- Improve GTM strategies to drive demand across outbound lead generation, Experian referrals across Experian NA with the right incentive programs to drive results, and manage inbound marketing leads.
- Developing and executing both long term and short term winning strategies for the assigned Director teams that benefit both the client and Experian
- Ability to lead the teams to exceed targets by identifying specific profitable growth through both immediate revenue opportunities and long-term partnerships.
- Executive presence and strong communication skills; Executive maturity to effectively communicate where difficult messages must be relayed to garnish followership both internally and externally with internal key stakeholders and clients/customers
- Excellent presentations skills and creative ways to develop pitch decks for prospects.
- Ability to attract, recruit and retain the best talent for the team now and in the future
- Coach, Training, and Develop assigned team
- Collaborate with Product, Technology, Client Services, Finance, and Operations to ensure client success and identify areas for improvements and efficiencies.
- A keen sense of self-awareness and high degree of personal excellence to drive high Performance
- Lead a team of New Business Sales Directors (8) and Market Developers (3) to drive demand, deal closure, revenue growth, and exceed sales target
- Accountable to meet/exceed Annual Run Rates (ARR), TCV, and New business targets
- Align New Business Sales Directors with sales teams across Experian North America (Fin Tech, Marketing, Credit Unions, Reseller/Partner channels, Strategic & Preferred client regions)
- Identify partners and distribution channels for all core offerings within Experian Partner Solutions.
- Evaluate and enhance current onboarding process for new hires
- Ensure compliance across team with Sales Standards, Salesforce, Pipeline MGMT, etc.
- Possess a strong strategic consultative selling and customer relationship management experience focusing on enterprise B2B2C sales
- Lead complex sales engagements and leverage technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation strategies for target clients
- Develop a deep understanding of API and hosting solutions, as well as, knowledge of the features and functionality of the various products & benefits
- Strong working relationship with the Account Management/Incident Response Managers along with Finance, Product Development, Technology, Legal, Business Operations and MCE teams.
- Effectively negotiate (and re-negotiate) deal terms with clients and ensure deal structures deliver financial returns consistent with Experian Partner Solutions internal hurdles
- Maintain knowledge and insight of competitors and become an expert in the industry & markets we serve.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- 10+ years of experience selling and managing B2B/BTBTC solutions.
- Strong enterprise Financial Institution, software solutions with SaaS/High Tech industry, or Fintech experience is preferable.
- Must be self-motivated, driven to succeed and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Have experience leading and managing both inside and remote sales teams
- Subject matter expert on demand creation, sales enablement, contract negotiations, sales process, salesforce, and pipeline prioritization.
- Demonstrable ability to work across a matrix organization and put strong problem solving, communication, leadership and influencing skills to work
- Strong financial acumen with P&L management experience
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives, EVPs and SVPs with key prospects
- Expert interpersonal and presentation skills with ability to present solutions via live presentations, demos, or remote webinars
- Keen organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- MBA is preferred
- Ability to travel +/- 50% of the time
Working for leading FTSE 50 global information Services Company is just one of the rewards of joining Experian. Our benefits package is designed to reward contribution and loyalty and to attract the kind of talented individuals who have their pick of employers. That is why we offer a highly competitive package which comprises:
• Competitive base salary
• Aggressive commission plan
• Core benefits including: full medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and the opportunity to work with a global leader.
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team