Technical Solutions AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 5401009
DescriptionOur exciting business and constantly evolving products keep Experian Partner Solutions a challenging and rewarding place to work! Our culture is goal-oriented and suited best for self-motivated individuals who choose to always give 100%, and those are the kind of people we are looking for.
The Technical Solutions Analyst will work alongside Account/Project Managers as a part of the Technical Solutions team supporting our enterprise customers. You will be responsible for working across internal teams, and directly with clients, to help investigate and resolve complex technical challenges faced primarily during implementation phases.
In this role you will...
In this role you will...
- Act as a technical consultant assisting our Account/Project Managers on new client implementations and new product implementations for existing clients
- Proactively document new client workflows
- Perform requirements gathering through communication with the client as well as internal teams to create comprehensive implementation solutions
- Interface with our Product and Tech Support teams to ensure the smooth deployment of new features and fixes through QA Testing and analysis
- Proactively maintain SME level knowledge of our current platforms, products and client workflows/use-cases
- Work alongside the Technical Solutions Consultants and other members of the Technical Solutions team to provide our clients comprehensive technical guidance
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsIt’s required that the Technical Solutions Architect be strong in both technical acumen, and client-facing communication skills. The optimal candidate should have an inquisitive mind, and be relentless in their pursuit to find answers to complex client asks. The Technical Solutions Architect will leverage an ability to quickly grasp new use cases, and acquire new platform knowledge through independent study, as well as interaction with other team members. The ability to discuss technology, know when to be more or less detailed, and evoke confidence through extensive knowledge of our solutions and technology is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field plus 3-5+ years relevant experience.
- Ability to think analytically and consider all client configurations, as well as dive into the details, and know when to operate at each of those levels.
- Excellent communication skills; equally comfortable speaking to internal or external technical teams and non-technical teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities; able to break complex technical hurdles into measurable actions
- Highly organized and self-motivated; able to manage multiple important investigations simultaneously
- Excellent SQL skills are a necessity; Must be familiar with XML structure and webservices
- Very detail oriented, and able to thrive in a high-growth, fast paced environment. Attention to detail is critical in this position
- You want to work for a company where your efforts will be noticed and appreciated
- You appreciate a company that offers employees all kinds of perks like ping-pong, pinball, free snacks/drinks and random fun events in the office
- You love a challenge and thrive on accomplishing things most people wouldn’t have the drive to pursue
- You enjoy working with very smart, motivated people who also possess a sense of humor
- You take Halloween seriously
- You are looking for an opportunity to “show your stuff”
- You just have to know how things work
- You enjoy the opportunity to wear many hats and would be bored otherwise
- You think brainstorming meetings as almost as fun as happy hour
- You consider “I don’t know” as an acceptable final answer
- You prefer to work alone and wouldn’t do well in an open office environment
- You have a hard time jumping from one task to another at any given moment
- You’d rather just hurry up and answer the question… No need to understand how or why the answer was derived