Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team
Sales Operations Analyst will work with the VP, Director or Manager of Sales Operations to ensure quality, consistency and efficiency in Sales Operations thus driving enhanced sales performance and results.The main goal of sales operations is to drive revenue growth by optimizing the effectiveness of the sales team through the creation or enhancement of sales tools and processes.
Major Job Functions
- Support the Sales team with reporting, auditing and closing opportunities and ad hoc administration functions.
- Support cross functional BU’s in Experian Health with reporting. Assist product, marketing, Health Leadership Team, Finance and other departments with data, reporting and dashboard help as requested.
- Conducts weekly and monthly audits of our data in SFDC. Research accounts and insure that the hierarchies and locations are correct.
- Support any projects/initiatives regarding marketing, business development and client retention.
- Produces a variety of reports and presentations using the appropriate software for word processing, graphics, and spreadsheets.
- Document Sales Operations processes and workflows for posting on the intranet and/or in the Seismic system or on SFDC. Once created, update/maintain documents as necessary.
- Assist in the implementation of systems, policies and procedures that help streamline the sales process.
- Researches a wide variety of more complex information requests.
- Performs backup support for the sales operations manager during vacations or other absences.
- Supports other projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- May require a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically requires a minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Effectively manages time - demonstrates ability to get things completed
- Self-motivated and directed
- Proactive in approach to work
- Able to work effectively with management
- Strong attention to detail; ability to follow-through
- Adaptability; able to shift priorities
- Good analytical skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is helpful