Sales- Lead Generation
Experian Sales hires top players to create its dream team. We are a group of smart people with a lot of energy. Candidates will be expected to bring their "A" game and be committed to working hard to help our clients take the power of data to the next level. You'll delight our customers by knowing the game and playing with a sense of urgency. In return, you'll be part of an all-star team that rewards its players with competitive compensation plans with accelerators as well opportunities to grow your career amongst our various businesses. Be part of a strategic and innovative team that drives critical business decisions. Come win with us!
- Full Time
- Level: All
- Travel: Variable
- Glassdoor Rating: 3.7 out of 5
Experian Sales is central to the future success of Experian. Whether bringing our solutions to a new client, expanding our role as a trusted advisor to existing customers or identifying new prospects, you have a critical role to play. When looking for new talent to join our sales teams, we look for individuals with the following traits:
- Innovation 9
- Problem-Solver 9
- Presenter 8
- Technologically savvy 10
- Confident 6
- Independent 4
- Problem Solver
- Good listener
- Team player
Experian offers comprehensive coverage with flexible options for you as well as your spouse/domestic partner and eligible dependents. This includes medical, dental and vision insurance, health care savings and spending accounts, dependent care FSA, health & wellness program, and telemedicine.
Personal Finance Protection
We offer several benefits that strengthen your financial protection such as a 401k plan with an employer match, an employee stock purchase plan, life & additional insurance coverage.
We invest in your professional future through our education assistance program and many professional development programs. We also grant 20 scholarships to high school seniors each year to children of Experian employees.
We offer flexible time off in addition to corporate holidays, sick days and paid volunteer time off.
Experian supports your life outside the office with benefits such as our new parental leave policy covering time off for birth mothers as well as birth fathers and mothers/fathers of adoptive or foster children, adoption assistance, and pet insurance.
Experian employees enjoy many other benefits through our employee discounts, company sponsored activities, and flexible total rewards packages. Many of our office locations provide onsite amenities such as fitness centers, game rooms, cafeterias and free snacks in break rooms. We support work/life balance with convenient offices in several metropolitan locations and flexible work arrangements when possible.
“The support you receive when on-boarding and the commitment to human development has been excellent and probably the best I’ve experienced in my professional career.”Peter Moraga, Senior Account Executive - Fraud and ID
“I have never seen a more supportive sales culture. With the dedicated marketing resources and continuous training, it’s a culture with high expectations with the tools and resources to help you achieve.”Sam Hubbard, Account Executive - CU Vertical
“If you want to join a high integrity, world-class organization that allows you the creative freedom to take your ideas and visions and to implement them, then Experian might be for you.”Victor Grigaliunas, Sales Director
“My role is challenging, which keeps things new and interesting. The rewards and accolades are nice, and the company does a great job recognizing hard work and a job well done.”Connor Reilly, BIS Hunter
“I am an Account Manager within CIS. I manage hundreds of accounts across every industry and product group that Experian offers to cross sell, which will further benefit my client’s bottom line revenue.”Amber Banks, Account Manager
“Experian is very focused on growing and retaining talent by offering as many opportunities as possible to those seeking it. My three years with Experian are testament to that, with my move to Boston from London being a prime example!”Brolin Rodrigues, Sales Engineer
“Experian embodies the phrase “pay it forward” in that every person I have worked with, whether they have been here for 20 years and are at the top or have been here for 4 months, is willing to take time out of their day to help you in any way they can.”Grace Jakubowski, Account Executive - Growth Channel/Core Team
DescriptionThis position will generate sales leads and provide support to the Regional Sales Directors.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Support Field reps by generating interest in our webinars and trade shows, and boosting attendance through marketing activities.
- Focus on strategic markets and segments of markets to build demand for new products in new regions and call points that are not in our current core markets
- Conduct outgoing telephone cold calls daily with the intention of gathering information on prospective accounts including qualification of the account as a potential prospect and disqualification of those accounts that would not benefit from our services.
- Engage prospective organizations’ key decision makers using conversation and effective dialogue to understand their technology challenges.
- Schedule face-to-face sales meetings and demos for outside sales directors.
- Generate weekly activity reports for sales leadership.
- Develop and refine calling processes, procedures and work flow to ensure continuous personal improvement.
- Ensure that all collected information is properly documented into Salesforce.com.
- Facilitate customized direct mail campaigns in each region
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years telemarketing experience.
- Healthcare related sales experience strongly preferred.
- Direct selling experience preferred.
- Experience with tracking activities and reporting activity results: calls, contacts, appointments, proposals in Salesforce.com or a similar CRM.
- Successful record in lead generation.
- Ability to communicate with clients, up-line management and associates.
- Ability to be flexible with work patterns to accommodate variance in assignments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as use of sales automation tools, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Must be self-motivated and capable of working independently with minimal direction.
EOE including Disability/Veterans