Financial Analyst ExpertApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 18462
DescriptionThe successful candidate will be accountable for the following key duties and responsibilities:
• Provide decision support and thought leadership to the business teams in commercial matters spanning product, pricing, and other strategic initiatives. Develop analytics to leverage data and identify key insights and opportunities. Challenge business partners, as needed, to drive better decisions.
• Partner effectively with business teams to drive performance in excess of management expectations. Proactively engage and build strong relationships with the business teams to as to stay connected on strategies and initiatives.
• Execute periodic close responsibilities including revenue and cost accounting critical to capturing business results as needed. Maintain a strong control environment while helping the business to be nimble and efficient in decision-making and execution.
• Partner effectively across the ECS finance team to support on business initiatives and internal information requirements.
• Drive continuous improvement and seek to optimize efficiency and customer value in all financial processes and business support functions.
• Support financial plans and forecasts for revenue and cost components of the business as needed. Provide ongoing visibility to performance vs. expectation and support management in identifying and managing risks and opportunities.
• Deliver ongoing reporting, analytics and insight on performance metrics to benchmark progress against targets, initiatives and strategies. Drive meaningful action to optimize results.
The position will report to the Senior Finance Director of the Partner Solutions business.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsApplicants must meet the following requirements:
• BS or BA in Finance or Accounting required.
• 4 - 8 years of progressive financial experience. Business unit and commercial experience preferred.
• Strong competence in developing financial models for complex business scenarios
• Experience within commercial pricing experience preferred
• Proven track record as a successful business partner
• Strong base of finance and accounting technical skills
• Excellent skills in data analytics with the ability to draw concise insights from large sets of data
• Ability to effectively balance detail orientation while maintaining accuracy and developing sound recommendations
• Strong presentation and communication skills. Ability to convey complex issues in a simple manner
• Strong skills with financial systems and business intelligence tools. Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, and Business Objects preferred. Expert level skills in Excel required
• Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement and solve problems in a team environment. Experience leading improvement efforts in finance
• Highly motivated, self-starter who manages projects end-to-end and has a demonstrated track record of getting results, organizing and prioritizing deadlines
• Ability to multi-task several important priorities simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. Ability to have fun and bring a sense of humor to work.
• High degree of integrity and strong backbone