Automotive Account Executive - Strategic Accounts and Allied PartnersApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189310 Atlanta, Georgia
Leveraging the total suite of Experian data and technology assets, the ideal candidate will help Strategic and Allied Partners to understand their overall market potential, grow top line revenue, drive customer loyalty and manage the risk within their business.
Specific products/capabilities include: AutoCheck vehicle history reports, AutoCount market reporting, Digital Acquisition Suite, Credit Services solutions, Bulk License, Automotive Statistical Solutions and Demographic based targeting solutions.
The Account Executive will be assigned a specific territory with existing Strategic and Allied Partners and be responsible for account retention and cross-sell as well as new business development within the respective territory. A self-starter with a creative track record of developing opportunities and building long lasting relationships.
We understand that our people our critical to the current and future success of our vertical. Experian Automotive fosters a winning culture that embodies creativity and will offer future growth and career opportunities to those who deliver strong results and embrace our spirit.
1. Desire to squash assigned annual revenue goals!
2. Drive opportunity pipeline to exceed revenue targets.
3. Properly record account activity and sales opportunity pipeline within Salesforce.
4. Identify, qualify and close up-sell & cross-sell opportunities within current recurring base of accounts
5. Represent Experian Automotive and your personal brand to senior levels CXOs of Strategic Accounts and Allied Partners
6. Keep your clients happy, drive loyalty and grow your business!
7. Ensure client education and overall knowledge of how to properly use our solutions
8. Manage client requests and coordinate internal resources to ensure client requirements are met. Follow up with appropriate personnel to resolve client issues and concerns in a timely manner.
(Preference is for candidates to reside near our office in either Farmington Hills, MI or Schaumburg, IL)
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Automotive, marketing services, and/or credit experience highly preferred
• Solid business acumen
• Good oral and written communications skills
• Track record of high success, developing relationships and growing revenue
• Strong personality and ability to network
• Effective presentation skills
• Proficient at Microsoft Office Products
• Ability to travel (30-50%)
• Company vehicle
• Lucrative overachievement plan
• Experian Elite – Annual trip for Top Performers
• Great Benefits
• 401K with match
• Virtual and Telecommute Options