Partner Customer Experience ManagerApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 19149 Allen, Texas
Partner Customer Experience Manager
The Partner Customer Experience Manager is responsible for driving the overall health and success of their assigned Business lines by engaging and interacting with Client Services, Product, Marketing, and CRM organizations. The CEM partners with the EPS business units to provide strategic direction in how to improve persistency & customer experience, manages the operational relationship with EPS’ external partners and provides leadership and insight into the overall performance the business lines.
This position will be located in Allen, Texas
- Partners with internal and external customers to identify and execute operational excellence initiatives
- Prepares and delivers executive summaries to internal and external stakeholders which may include weekly or quarterly operational business reviews
- Acts as SME to provide feedback on partner-driven changes to operational programs and routes requests to internal stakeholders for review and feedback
- Provides strategic direction and manages the ongoing performance of the Business lines
- Leads stakeholders and teams to achieve project and Business line goals
- Presents feedback to stakeholders, articulates the customer’s needs to the business teams to drive strategic decisions
- Serves as Voice of Customer and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for business lines
- Directs internal and external resource teams to provide qualitative and quantitative information to manage the ongoing performance of the Business line
- Serves as principal relationship owner for MCE and EPS teams such as Product, Marketing, Sales, etc.
- Drives the contact center teams for improvement
- Resolves issues, problems, status and successes working with key stakeholders and teams
- Creates reporting and metrics that are sufficient and scoped
- Develops strategies with Product, marketing and Sales that lead to the overall improvement in retention, CSAT and call center measurements
- Owns and drives initiatives to optimize brand performance
- Creates and implements brand messaging (IVR)
- Develops Policy and Procedure Documentation for respective Business lines
- Ensures adherence to standards and effectively uses repeatable process documentation
- Leads Business line initiatives
- Reviews and provides feedback on deliverables and implementation activities
- Identifies risks and risk plans; manages and mitigates risks
- Owns the continuous improvement of standards, practices and tools for the Business lines managed
- Drives daily and monthly contact center performance utilizing contact management system reports. Creates reporting that rolls up to executive staff that highlights customer contacts, service levels, and improvement opportunities for the support of our consultants and clients.
- Provides input and feedback that contributes to the overall plans to scale the call center teams using both in-house and outsource models based on business growth, historical contact volumes, seasonal trends, service goals and budget guidelines
- Leads the organization in assessing and developing innovative customer service features and products to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Identifies, recommends and implements improvements as necessary.
- Leads Key Initiatives
- Responsible for all aspects of design, development and deployment in assigned projects
- Scope management – ensuring the project includes all work required for successful delivery.
- Plan management – developing plan, including detailed work plans and managing the project based on the plan.
- Quality management – ensuring that project outcomes meet requirements.
- Communications management – ensuring timely and appropriate generation, collection, dissemination, storage and disposition of program information.
- Risk management – identifying, analyzing and responding to project risks.
- Business Management:
- Manages external partner relationships to ensure MCE meets or exceeds program expectations
- Leverages results from call listening, gathers pertinent data and trends for call monitoring and feed info back to business teams (Product, Marketing)
- Reporting, review data provided by multiple sources to determine needs, trends, etc.
- Works with Call Center contacts to gather info, implement projects
- Launch and general oversight of all relevant Business Initiatives
- Defines, organizes, plans, leads, coordinates, controls and executes complex work efforts to deliver Business line needs
- Communicates information for training curriculum and delivery, approves all
- Provides input and overall approval for any required agent scripting, IVR scripting, and knowledge base updates
- Reviews and approves business line escalation processes when needed
- Maintains knowledge of EPS products and internal business operations and related strategies.
- Supports and contributes to achieving company and departmental goals and objectives.
- Adheres to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Manages multiple initiatives simultaneously as needed, both EPS- and partner-initiated
- Submits regular status reports in a timely manner.
- Proactively works project issues and keeps management informed about critical issues and their resolution.
- Actively participates in team meetings and project update sessions.
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsSkills/Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience typically requires 8 years minimum demonstrated strategic leadership experience.
- Client and/or relationship management skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Strong customer service leadership experience along with call center experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Results driven and goal oriented.
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative; demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize and prioritize.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to adapt, thrives and leads through change.
- Strong team-building and teaming skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both IT and the business.
- Demonstrated expertise in organizing teams.
- Ability to work with remote project teams.
- Experience negotiating with and influencing internal and external team members.
- Very good judgment, willingness to make decisions and ability to push back when appropriate.
- Highly reliable to follow through on commitments.