Client Service DirectorApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Including Disability/Veterans Job Number: 189253 Allen, Texas
We are searching for a Client Service Director to join our Client Success team. The Client Success team works to maintain ongoing client software revenue by having accountability for the DA client relationship, ensures our clients gain beneficial use of their software, renews license agreements, helps generate software enhancements, and involves the sales team to sell additional software and services where appropriate.
The team’s responsibilities include:
o Be the primary interface between Experian and the client’s users and teams who use DSS solutions. Work to ensure that client’s are gaining value from the use of our solutions.
o Drive the conversation between sales, delivery, client, support and DSS Global software. Ensure these multiple teams work together in a coordinated manner to ensure that resources are appropriately deployed to meet and exceed client expectations.
o Document and communicate current client status to stakeholders. Proactively manage the state of the client’s issues and requests. Receive updates from support, delivery, product management, and globe and communicate as needed to sales, delivery and executive teams. Support product management in gathering product enhancement requests.
o Preserve and grow client revenue streams, involving Delivery, sales, product management and Development for enhancements and Sales to support new opportunities
o Manage the coordination and communication of upgrade situations
o Be knowledgeable of Experian’s software solutions and the use of Experian software solutions by the client.
o Activities should include scheduling regular client meetings (i.e., QBRs), regular communications with sales and delivery, assessing and communicating gaps/risks and plans to mitigate, and helping to evolve the account management role incorporating feedback from stakeholders
Knowledge, Experience & QualificationsAs a successful member of this team, you should possess the following skills and aptitude:
• Be comfortable creating a strong relationship with the client executive and client team that uses Experian software
• Demonstrate a knowledge of Experian software and client requirements in order to act as a valued, consultative partner with the client
• Be able to proactively lead and drive client discussions with internal teams (Delivery, Development, Product Management, and Global Software teams as appropriate to ensure that we are meeting and exceeding client requirements.
• Be capable of maintaining and growing current software revenue streams through renewals, enhancements, cross-sell activities
• Be able to proactively coordinate and facilitate Experian software communications with clients (i.e., upgrades, new releases, etc.)
• Provide critical feedback to NA and Global development teams on client requests (i.e., new features, product issues, etc.)
• Positively represent the company in a professional manner at all times
Specific Qualifications for this position include:
• BS / BA Degree required, MBA preferred
• Minimum of 6-10 years successful software support, account management or similar experience.
• Sufficient knowledge of technology to understand technical architecture and systems integrations plans and discussions
• Ability to work in fast-paced, deadline-oriented, growing public company with high expectations
• Ability to influence and lead matrix teams
• Self- starter with ability to think strategically and respond tactically
• A solid understanding of credit information, credit decisioning, and credit scoring applications
• Passion for driving financial results and ensuring client satisfaction
• Ability to establish consultative business relationships with various levels within client organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish crystal clear expectations
• Outstanding collaboration, organizational, analytical and planning skills
• Strong work standards, impeccable integrity and ethics
• Willingness to travel (20-40%)
• Preferred Location is near a major Experian office in either Costa Mesa, Schaumburg, Allen or Atlanta but we will consider Virtual candidates as well
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 65 countries around the world. The company helps organizations to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, provide data security and automate decision making.
Experian Decision Analytics integrates predictive data and analytics into valuable business decisions that provide greater insight into decision performance and helps companies keep pace with changing business priorities. By applying expert consulting, analytical tools, software and systems to convert data into valuable business decisions, we help businesses Manage Credit Risk, Detect and Prevent Fraud, Predict Behavior, Automate Decisioning, Enhance Credit Management Strategies, Maintain Regulatory Compliance. Our expertise spans a variety of industries: including banking, utilities, telecommunications, mortgage, leasing, insurance, automotive, mortgage, retail finance, public sector, mail order, small business and unsecured lending