Data AnalystApply Now Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Number: 183554
Experian Consumer Information are searching for an Analyst to join their Data Intelligence Team, based in our Nottingham office. As an Analyst, you will be working in a fast paced, dynamic team responsible for the processing and delivery of client data. You will be prepping and processing data, analysing data outputs before delivering this to clients’. Additionally, you will be supporting internal and external queries which will involve analysing and interrogating data.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- You will be required to work efficiently and effectively, completing multiple projects at any one time, accurately and within agreed timescales. You will be expected to communicate with clients as required in a clear and professional manner
- Prep client data for data attachment and process data attachment
- Analyse data and results before arranging data delivery to client
- Manage and investigate internal and external data queries
What's on Offer
We offer an attractive base salary and a competitive reward package and actively encourage the expression of ideas and opinions. It’s all about you developing your role and making it your own. Our business offers a breadth of learning activities and programmes so it’s up to you to take the initiative and decide which skills you would like to improve or acquire.
Our diverse workforce is part of the reason for our success. We want everyone to succeed, irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, sexuality, experience, physical ability, age or thinking style. Our talent strategy reflects our commitment to searching the globe for the very best candidates so that we can innovate and deliver the needs of our increasingly diverse clients and consumers. Our progressive policies, such as flexible working hours, ensure that our employees can flourish no matter what their individual circumstance.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Knowledge of SAS, MS Office and VBA would be an advantage
- An inquisitive mind coupled with an understanding of the business implications of analyses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning and organisational capabilities
- Degree in a numerate discipline - preferably with a high statistical content
- Be ambitious, confident, eager to learn and resourceful with excellent communication and team working skills