Experian Consumer Services enables consumers to manage and protect their personal credit files and to make more informed purchasing decisions. Experian provides credit reports directly to consumers, together with credit scores and tools for preventing identity theft. We also provide businesses with lead generation by connecting them with consumers over the internet.
Experian's global interactive offerings comprise consumer services and lead generation for businesses. Not only do we provide consumers with the ability to securely view and monitor their credit information online, but we've also created ways for them to shop for products and services that help them lower the cost of daily living. Our interactive businesses include:
We attract more than 20 million visitors each month to these Web sites, thereby connecting eager consumers with valuable opportunities. Additionally, we have established relationships with leading portals to market our credit services, which include credit reports, credit report monitoring products, subscriptions, tips for managing money, identity theft prevention products and fraud resolution services.
- Receive INBOUND calls from Experian Consumer Services members and provide customers with friendly, professional and knowledgeable customer support
- Overcome issues and concerns in order to avoid customer cancellations
- Provide advanced troubleshooting of internet navigation, authentication, billing concerns and miscellaneous personal computer software
- Work effectively with other team members to provide support for external and internal customers
- Identify trends and root cause customer issues in order to create proactive long term resolutions
- Document customer requests, resolutions to customer issues, and negotiations with Customers in a clear and concise fashion