Experian’s Decision Analytics (Global Core Products - GCP) group is seeking a Client Implementation Business Analyst to provide world-class decision and rules based processing systems to clients in the credit, telco, and utility industries. The Business Analyst will work in a proprietary software tool to deliver solutions requiring decision and rules based processing.
Included in this are the design and the configuration of:
• Customized GUI screens, processing sequences and workflow management for financial systems
• Data Mapping for calls to internal and external interfaces such as credit bureau providers, client applications, and databases
• Documentation of Business Requirements, Functional Design Specifications, system Enhancement Specifications and Testing Specifications
• Interfaces to Web based applications and message queuing applications
A primary responsibility of the Business Analyst will be to work with the internal teams, as well as client end users and technology managers, to define requirements and implement enhancements to existing client systems and/or assist with building of new systems. As such, excellent interpersonal skills are as necessary as excellent logic and MIS skills. The Business Implementation Analyst will also work with internal developers to assist with requirements for programming needed for hooks to external interfaces.
Some of the major job functions of this role include:
• Review and analyze client business processes, workflow and business objectives, as well as client business and technical requirements.
• Participate in project planning for solution implementation; contribute/confirm level of effort for developmental tasks.
• Self monitors project adherence to deadlines.
• Deliver solutions requiring decision and rules based processing using a variety of Experian Decision Analytics products.
• Ensure solution meets client requirements.
• Primary role and responsibility for solution configuration, testing and support.
• Communicates and collaborates with internal technical personnel and functional groups to deliver product systems.
• Develops quality specifications and tests systems to ensure delivery of complete product solutions.
• Diagnose functional issues, determine corrective action and engages cross-functional team to resolve
• Monitor and document post-implementation issues within functional and technical organizations
• May train client users on product technical and standard processes; Prepares and delivers training materials.
• Communicates with clients to facilitate implementation and provide prompt responses to questions and concerns.
• May conduct or contribute to client meetings. Build and foster client relationships.
• Position may be located at any US Experian facility.
Position may require occasional travel to client sites and remote offices for implementations. Candidate must also be willing to work the occasional odd hours as necessary to support aggressive timelines for development, testing and implementation